In our dishes may contain the following allergens:
Substances and products causing allergies or intolerances
l. Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their hybridised strains, and products thereof, except:
- a) glucose syrups made from wheat, including detrosio;
- b) wheat based maltodextrins;
- c) glucose syrups based on barley;
- d) cereals used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and products based on shellfish.
3. Eggs and egg based products.
4. Fish and fish products except:
- a) gelatin or glue to Fish used as carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations;
- b) gelatine or Isinglass used as fining agent in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and peanut-based products.
6. Soybeans and products thereof, except:
- a) refined soybean oil and fat;
- b) natural mixed tocopherols (E306), tocopherol D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha succinate natural soy;
- c) vegetal oils derived phytosterols and phytosterol esters from soybean;
- d) plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean.
7. Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
- a) whey used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
- b) lactitol.
B. Nuts, ie almonds (Amygdalus communis LJ, hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew (Anacardium occidentale), pecans [Carya illinoinen sis (WangenhJ K.Koch] Brazil nuts (Brazil nut), pistachios (Pistacia vera), macadamia or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia), and products thereof, except for nuts used for making alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol 11 agricultural.
9. Sedano and products based on celery.
10. Senape and products based on celery.
11. Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds.
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations above 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter in terms of total S02 to be calculated for products COSL as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to manufacturers’ instructions.
13. Lupin and products based on lupine.
14. Molluscs and products based on shellfish.